Bija accepts the following forms of payment: cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Playgroup, Birthday Parties, Space Rentals, Workshops and Events
Payment in full is due to confirm your space for the above programs. No refunds will be issued under any circumstance. Birthday parties and space rental dates may be changed with 72 hours notice, based on Bija’s availability. A $100 change fee will be charged for any birthday or rental change.
School year camps require payment in full to reserve a space. No dates may be changed for school year camp.
Summer camp payments are broken into two installments, if registration occurs prior to June 1. The first 50% is due at time of booking and the balance is due on June 1. Registrations for summer camp made after June 1 require payment in full. 72 hours notice is required for date changes for summer camp, and is based on Bija’s availability. A $25 change fee will be charged for each summer camp date that is changed.
No refunds will be issued for camp programs for any reason.
A 10% deposit is required to reserve a preschool space. No refunds will be issued for preschool deposits for any reason.
Preschool tuition payments begin on June 1 for the upcoming school year. Payments can be made in the following ways:
- Pay in full on June 1 and receive a 5% discount
- Pay in 4 equal installments due on June 1, August 1, October 1 and December 1
- Pay in 8 equal installments due June 1 – January 1. This option requires a credit card on file with automatic charges made on the 1st of the month
BROOKLYN: Payments received more than 10 days late will result in a $100 administrative charge.
BEACON: Payments received more than 10 days late will result in a $50 administrative charge.
All schedule additions require immediate payment of tuition adjustments (adding or lengthening days).
Schedule deductions may be made (shorting day or number of days of week) but tuition will not be reduced.
Preschool Early Withdrawal
No refunds will be issued for preschool payments for any reason. Forfeiture of tuition is based on the following schedule:
- Withdrawal prior to June 1 – forfeit 10% of tuition (the deposit)
- Withdrawal prior to August 1 – forfeit 30% of tuition
- Withdrawal between August 1 – December 31 – forfeit all tuition payments made
- Withdrawal after January 1 – forfeit entire year’s tuition